HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this trigger had been announced I have been very interested. I know there's been plenty of threads going on about it but haven't read any in depth reviews regarding the trigger. The pull is obviously lighter but is the reset shorter?

Also I read that people have had this trigger installed on their compacts, can this trigger be installed on a P2000. I know that this kit can not be sold seperatly but needs to be done at H&K.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Since this trigger had been announced I have been very interested. I know there's been plenty of threads going on about it but haven't read any in depth reviews regarding the trigger. The pull is obviously lighter but is the reset shorter?

Also I read that people have had this trigger installed on their compacts, can this trigger be installed on a P2000. I know that this kit can not be sold seperatly but needs to be done at H&K.
It can't be installed on the P2000 - from HK's mouth theirselves.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's what I thought. anyone have any info on the compact? I thought I read earlier that a member here had the combat competition installed on their compact.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well talked to Jeff over at H&K. Left a message for him and was amazed at how fast I got a reply.

They can install a Combat Competition on the compact but cannot put in the overtravel stop. Total price came out to around $260.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Re:

The Combat Comp. trigger is actually a cross between the LEM and the Match trigger, so it's really not accurate to call it just another LEM trigger. I have noticed a lighter double action pull. Not so much difference in the way of length until reset.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well sent in my USPc 9mm in for the Combat Competition trigger, I'll give a full description once I get it back which should be about 3 weeks I think.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it came back in the mail today and I have to say....This trigger is sweet! The total cost ended up being about 160$ and it seems to be well worth it.

I should have a range report tonight. So far in messing around with the gun it feels great. The take up is very light similar to the "light" LEM version with a match trigger break.

Another thing I noticed is that it feels like the reset is shorter. Since the overtravel stop couldn't be put in the compact I figured the reset would be the same. It might be all in my head though

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Took it out last night put about 150 rds through it. The trigger is awesome, one raged hole at 7 yards was pretty easy with the new trigger. The gun performed flawlessly just like the rest of my HK's =).

Next time I head out I'll try to take some pics of my groups.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts