HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple months back there was a NIB combat competition on GB for a great price. Well someone else noticed as well and turned into a very good price, but more than I was willing to pay for one.

It was then I made up my mind to make my own.

Step 1; Found a very nice USP 40 V2 (I am even a lefty)with night sights for $499

Step 2; Add Novak FO sights.(Night sights went on my OD USP 45)

Step 3; Add LEM kit, JF & match trigger.

Results = No Compromise!

Since these are done at HK USA (and I wanted a shooter) the only thing I don't have is the sticker on the box saying ''Combat Competition'', But what I do have is the same Combat Competition for right at $700 total!

I also Turned my OD Custom Combat into a Combat Competition as well. Match/LEM hybrid is Awesome!

·
Banned
219 Posts
Very nice buildup! I am considering picking up a LE tradein USP just for a cerakote project. Wonder how the OD cerakote would look and hold up. Love the look.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Very nice buildup! I am considering picking up a LE tradein USP just for a cerakote project. Wonder how the OD cerakote would look and hold up. Love the look.
I'm probably going to do this same thing, if I don't find the right deal on a 9mm USPf soon.

OP - great pair!

I'm a recent LEM convert, and am putting the hybrid match/LEM on my USPf .45 next week when all the parts are in... can't wait.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
That OD green looks fantastic. Living in AZ i think i'd go with FDE for a USP project. Great job and thanks for sharing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts