HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to verify this would be the correct parts for a Match LEM Hybrid.
I did see there were some changes.

1. Match Trigger (215684)
2. Firing Pin Block Spring Light (209296)
3. Light TRS (209266)
4. Match Hammer Spring (215694)
5. Match Nickel-Plated Flat Sear Spring (215691)

Purchase the LEM Conversion Kit.
7. LEM Sear (219439)
8. LEM Hammer (219452)
9. LEM Cocking Piece (219443)
10. LEM Cocking Piece Spring (219444)
11. LEM Hammer Axle (214258)

·
Banned
474 Posts
TooSixy is unfortunatelly not here, he was banned for half a year. Your plan is correct, from V7 it will be cheaper of course, because you don´t need to buy all LEM parts (8-12).
You can use Match TRS spring instead of light one - PN of the match TRS is 215679. Then you will have full Match/LEM hybrid in your USP. And one more thing - light firing pin block spring PN 209296 if you don´t have it already.

·
Banned
102 Posts
It is definitely more cost effective to purchase a factory LEM to convert to the desired trigger, but I believe all factory USPs (assuming that is the gun you are looking to put the trigger setup on) are heavy LEM (not light LEM) so you may need a light firing pin block spring and light trigger spring (part 4) in addition to other parts on your list. I do not think you will need part 7 because factory LEMs will already have the updated catch. I also read it from TooSixy's Match Hybrid tutorial that the light trigger spring is the correct spring for this combat competition trigger (that is what HK uses on their factory combat competition triggers).

Brownells sells the trigger parts separately but 2 items are currently out of stock. Only the screw is available now:

Wrench, Hex, 1.5mm, USP, .45ACP : HECKLER & KOCH USP WRENCH, HEX, 1.5MM, USP, .45ACP | Brownells
Trigger ,USP 45T/Match : HECKLER & KOCH USP TRIGGER , USP45T/MATCH | Brownells
Trigger Stop,USP 45T/Match : HECKLER & KOCH USP TRIGGER STOP, USP45T/MATCH | Brownells

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
TooSixy is unfortunatelly not here, he was banned for half a year.

He is always on top of all the rules, etc, a straight forward guy. Get back soon dude!!

What. Happened?

·
Registered
332 Posts
He is always on top of all the rules, etc, a straight forward guy. Get back soon dude!!

What. Happened?
put it to you like this . hkpro moderates and administrators rule over hkpro members . when hkpro members rule over hkpro mod/admin straightgrain gets to work with that slingblade !

your right, TooSixy is a straight forward dude, he is the main reason i joined hkpro . he has given a lot of time and service to this forum . he is appreciated and missed !

he will be back !

btw i would like too not only thank TooSixy but all the other very senior members for your time and help .

thank you

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2. Overtravel Stop Screw (215680)
3. Hex Wrench for Stop Screw (958179)

Is the Overtravel Stop Screw already in the Match Trigger if purchased from HKParts?
Also is the Hex Wrench just a 1.5mm Hex Key? Didn't know if it was proprietary.

Thanks.

·
Registered
956 Posts
2. Overtravel Stop Screw (215680)
3. Hex Wrench for Stop Screw (958179)

Is the Overtravel Stop Screw already in the Match Trigger if purchased from HKParts?
Also is the Hex Wrench just a 1.5mm Hex Key? Didn't know if it was proprietary.

Thanks.
Yup, just a 1.5mm hex key. I just did this conversion to a USP 9mm. Midwest Gun Works had most of the parts at a good price with cheap ($5.99) shipping. The only thing they were missing was the #6 nickel flat spring.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks. I'll be converting a V1.

So to make sure a new production V1 will need...

Firing Pin Block Spring Light - 209296
1. Match Trigger (215684)
4. Light TRS (209266)
5. Match Hammer Spring (215694)
6. Match Nickel-Plated Flat Sear Spring (215691)

Purchase the LEM Conversion Kit.
8. LEM Sear (219439)
9. LEM Hammer (219452)
10. LEM Cocking Piece (219443)
11. LEM Cocking Piece Spring (219444)
12. LEM Hammer Axle (214258)

I also saw in the notes of the LEM kit:
USP LEM and HK45 trigger pull weights:
Use the trigger return spring that is already in your gun for light LEM trigger pull, approximately 4-5 lbs.
Use the trigger return spring in the kit for the heavier LEM trigger pull, approximately 7 lbs.
Will a new USP have the Light TRS? Should I just buy one anyway and swap it?

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Voodoo Trigger

I'm no expert.
But IMHO Combat Competition was the birth of Match LEM Hybrid.
It's basically a Match DA/SA converted to Light LEM.
HKCS can totally help you out on the parts.
I've got OEM Match LEM Hybrid on my USP Tactical 45 and USP Elite 45.
It's the Voodoo trigger :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts