HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I decided this week, especially after selling my hk91 that I needed to treat myself to something after parting with it. Found it by accident tonight on Gunbroker ending not too long ago. NIB with meprolight night sights, three mags, thread protector, etc, etc. Can't have a can in NY anyway so it will have to wait till I move to Idaho and I will just swap out the sights there.

WAHOO!!!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
that NEVER happens to me lol!

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Idaho is beautiful, spent a year or so 30 miles NE of Boise off the beaten path/dirt road log cabin - could hear the Elk bugling 1/4 mile away, and the snow flakes were so big/heavy, you could hear them hit. Youre gonna love Idaho!

Enjoy your new H&K!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Idaho is beautiful, spent a year or so 30 miles NE of Boise off the beaten path/dirt road log cabin - could hear the Elk bugling 1/4 mile away, and the snow flakes were so big/heavy, you could hear them hit. Youre gonna love Idaho!

Enjoy your new H&K!
Thanks I know it we already love it just a matter of tying up loss ends here and heading out. We have a lot of family and a family ranch just waiting for us.

Will post some pics when I finally get it and take a few shots with it.

Thanks!

Billy

·
Registered
616 Posts
I spent some time in mt. home, I absolutely loved it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.