HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this tonight off Gunbroker. Just what I was looking for at a good price and the guy lives 30 minutes away!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Whooooaa - great USP CT LEM .45 - looks LNIB. Great find!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Nice! Congrats on the find. Always good that it is local so you can get your grubby mitts on it quick, fast, and in a hurry! :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I decided this week, especially after selling my hk91 that I needed to treat myself to something after parting with it. Found it by accident tonight on Gunbroker ending not too long ago. NIB with meprolight night sights, three mags, thread protector, etc, etc. Can't have a can in NY anyway so it will have to wait till I move to Idaho and I will just swap out the sights there.

WAHOO!!!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
that NEVER happens to me lol!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Idaho is beautiful, spent a year or so 30 miles NE of Boise off the beaten path/dirt road log cabin - could hear the Elk bugling 1/4 mile away, and the snow flakes were so big/heavy, you could hear them hit. Youre gonna love Idaho!

Enjoy your new H&K!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Idaho is beautiful, spent a year or so 30 miles NE of Boise off the beaten path/dirt road log cabin - could hear the Elk bugling 1/4 mile away, and the snow flakes were so big/heavy, you could hear them hit. Youre gonna love Idaho!

Enjoy your new H&K!
Thanks I know it we already love it just a matter of tying up loss ends here and heading out. We have a lot of family and a family ranch just waiting for us.

Will post some pics when I finally get it and take a few shots with it.

Thanks!

Billy

·
Registered
616 Posts
I spent some time in mt. home, I absolutely loved it!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on your new USPc!

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
Wish I could pick up one of those just 30 mins away!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ironically the guy lives in the town were I was just shooting an IPSC match this past Sunday!

Man am I psyched.

Billy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts