HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if something like this exists that's made well? I reached out to stealth gear and they'd be able to accommodate a threaded barrel when making their holder but not suppressor sights. I'm really hoping to find something like stealth gear but that will accommodate suppressor sights and a threaded barrel.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Depends on what you mean by "like this", especially with regards to whether you are looking for OWB or IWB, but in case it is helpful:

(1) Raven does a great job with their OWB holsters, for me it's comfortable, fairly standard, and they've done threaded barrels with enough clearance for suppressor sights (in fact, I think that's the default, but it's been a while since I've ordered such a config from them).

(2) Any of the high end custom kydex makers should be able do this easily for you. I tend to use JM Custom Kydex, Dark Star Gear, and Custom Carry Concepts these days (they do a great job, open to customization, but typically have long waits).

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just like how they have the breathable material on one side and the kydex on the other ( https://s3.amazonaws.com/mgm-conten...647_01_new_stealthgear_onyx_iwb_conce_640.jpg )

I'm pretty happy with my holster I got for my hk45 and could always use the folks who made that since it's made for a threaded barrel and suppressor sights. I was just hoping to find something like stealth gear where they can accommodate for the suppressor sights as well as threaded barrel.

It's for iwb

·
Registered
99 Posts
Might send wwwDOTyetitacDOTcom an email and see if they can make a custom kydex shell to mate with a stealth gear back. I see them making holsters that integrate parts from other makers sometimes. Wait times can be 2-3 months, but their build quality is top notch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts