HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some one please post a picture of a compact and a fullsize .40 USP together so I can see the differences in the two such as length, height, ect. Thanks-ber

·
Banned
77 Posts

Thats my USP40 and USPc40. The full size is now my IDPA ESP gun and the compact my exclusive carry piece (although I do carry my other guns from time to time, just for the heck of it).

On the other image, the two USP's are next to my Glock17. Also an excellent gun, no matter what the Glock bashers say about it.

I find the USPc an excellent size for day to day carry. However, when shooting IDPA, the sight radius tend to be a tad short for the long shots (30m+). Depending on the size of your hands, the USPc makes for a perfect carry piece.

However, I dont thinks its much more concealable than the full size gun. Maybe a millimeter or what on the grip diameter, but I conceal my full size gun just fine. It just gets a bit heavy after a while.

Anyway, hope this helps.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

Thank you very much. Thats what I needed and adding the glock helped to. Thats what I'm switching from. Thank you again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts