HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I saw pictures of a custom built compact match a couple of weeks ago, thought i saved a pic of it. Upon looking for the pic tonight, no luck.

Anybody know whose's it is? Or have pictures of it?

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Thats Gemarsh's gun :)

ETA

It was in the "O-rings driving me crazy thread" ;)

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While that is most definitely awesome (added to my collection of pics, thanks). I thought I had seen one with a match weight and all.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
What makes it a compact match? While there are adjustable rear sights and looks like an upgraded trigger, there is no front weight.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hmmm, Gemarsh said he was thinkin about choppin up a match weight to see if he could get it to work... I think he even said he had an extended barrel but i cant remember... (in the post i found the last picture in)

Searching around, he does have a few pics of a USP45 match (not compact) that are dressed up like his compact match (same sight painting and letter coloring), but i cant find any of a compact with a match muzzle weight.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it helps I think in the same thread there was a pic of a compact tac with a nickel slide, serrations on the slide, and a jet funnel.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably just loosing my mind or something pleasant from a dream.

·
Registered
90 Posts
MY USP

HEY GUYS-
HERE'S A PICTURE OF MY "EVERYDAY CARRY" GUN. DON'T MIND THE SCRATCHES. I DO HAVE SOME 9/40 MATCH WEIGHTS COMING TO ME. I GUESS I CAN GIVE IT A SHOT. NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT DOING A MATCH WEIGHT ON A COMPACT....SOUNDS LIKE FUN. THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT F22_RAPTOR!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts