HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an all-black USP9c, Var 1, date code AK, with about 300 rounds through it. I'm thinking about trading it for a SS one of about the same date code [for ex., AG to AK] in similar condition. What would be the price difference between the SS and the all-black used models? This info will be helpful in my deciding to try to trade or to keep my all-black model for the rest of my life. TIA

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I think the 9mm SS is rarer than .40 or .45 SS. I saw a USPc 9mm SS at my LGS for $899 but I think they'd let it go for $825-850. It has a KK date code.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
If you want the stainless, offer the seller your USPC 9mm + $150 ... sounds about what I would offer.

·
Registered
493 Posts
there aren't very many bi-tone guns that I like, the USP stainless is one of the rare ones that I happen to love. CDNN Sports, Inc 2012-1 Catalog page 22 shows the 40 S&W and 45 ACP versions 749 for the 40 and 799 for the 45. I see them on Texasguntrader.com (craigslist for guns we have in Texas) but I don't think I have ever seen a 9mm so I'm guessing the 9 is pretty rare. I'd snag it when you can.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
there aren't very many bi-tone guns that I like, the USP stainless is one of the rare ones that I happen to love. CDNN Sports, Inc 2012-1 Catalog page 22 shows the 40 S&W and 45 ACP versions 749 for the 40 and 799 for the 45. I see them on Texasguntrader.com (craigslist for guns we have in Texas) but I don't think I have ever seen a 9mm so I'm guessing the 9 is pretty rare. I'd snag it when you can.
The .40 and .45 SS on CDNN are gone now so that makes them both even rarer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts