HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a paddle holster for my Tactical 40 and I've really only found two that I like that will fit with the tall adjustable sights, Blade-Tech & Comp-Tac. I've searched the forums and read where some people are suggesting the Safariland 6004, but I can't find it on their site. So my question is if you've tried both which do you prefer and why? I like that you can adjust the cant on the Blade-Tech but I've read good things about the Comp-Tac. I'm not wanting it for concealment just to wear when target shooting and walking in the woods. Which would you prefer and THANKS for the advice?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Holster

Well I have all my holsters from Blade-Tek, USP, Mark 23, and a Glock. great fit and the customer service is "top shelf". I have had many conversations with Penny and the effort that women puts in is a 110%. Overall rating for the holster quality and the CS is 10 out of 10. I would not hesitate buying or recommending a Blade-Tek holster. I recently replaced my Surefire V70 Z2 light holster with theres, without a doubt a better product! Hope this helps. Cheers

I'm looking for a paddle holster for my Tactical 40 and I've really only found two that I like that will fit with the tall adjustable sights, Blade-Tech & Comp-Tac. I've searched the forums and read where some people are suggesting the Safariland 6004, but I can't find it on their site. So my question is if you've tried both which do you prefer and why? I like that you can adjust the cant on the Blade-Tech but I've read good things about the Comp-Tac. I'm not wanting it for concealment just to wear when target shooting and walking in the woods. Which would you prefer and THANKS for the advice?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have both right now for my HK USP 40F .. I like the Comp-Tac just because of the one piece design. They are both solid and utterly secure. Fast on the draw and easy reholtering. The Blade Tech seems a little more finely molded and smoother inside and out. I have several Comp-Tacs for many different guns, only one Blade Tech and it is for sale as I type....just because I do not need both. You have two excellent choices ... Harold H.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I have owned both and prefer the Comp-Tac. The Comp-Tac seemed to be made better and has a nicer finish and I prefer the one piece design over the blade-tech. Comp-Tac makes the best non-leather holsters in the buisness and their customer service is second to none.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a bladetech. It is a good holster. The one I have can be adjusted for cant. You just need to unscrew the backing then re-screw it in the position you want. One thing I like also is you can buy concealable holsters from them that are designed to hold the gun with a light on it.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Can comp tac do a custom padle holster for a USP tactical with a surefire rail and surefire X300? Or do they already make one set up like that for the tactical?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts