HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sig shoots better (more accurate and better trigger, even the DA)
but the HK has nite sights
either would be carried outside the waistband in a Blade-tech

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
If you like how the Sig shoots better, then go with it. Im almost 100% positve you can get night sights for them, and have a gun smith (or yourself) install them fairly easily... Just need a nylon or brass punch.

If it was a fullsize i'd say either get the Match, or LEM trigger, but since its a compact, you can only get LEM... If you have the means, i would say try out the LEM trigger, even though its a pseudo DAO, its got a light, but long pull.

·
Registered
381 Posts
If your going to carry it go with what shoots better. However the weight of the Sig may start to get to you. I would recommend checking out the USPc and trying it with an LEM trigger.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
While I myself don't care for Sigs I must agree that if that is what YOU like and shoot better with then that is what I would go with. As far as that goes just put some night sights on it!

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
If you shoot better with the Sig, than carry the Sig. I have two. My first one has night sights that were not factory installed.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
616 Posts
I had the same dilemma, I went with the USP45c because it was more concealable, I already was used to and love the LEM, and the gun fit my hand better. If one of those 3 dont apply too you, I wouldnt go with the USP45c.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The USP 45c is quite a bit smaller than the P220. The 220 is a fullsize all-metal gun, where the USP 45c is quite a bit smaller and lighter weight. They also carry the same amount of rounds....

Sig P220s are excellent guns, but they aren't excellent carry guns.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Easy answer for a lefty....

The HK.
Unless you are talking about a single action only Sig, (which you aren't) they are the least lefty friendly guns around..

wanders off...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a 220ST that I use for plates and IDPA and it is wicked accurate, but way to heavy for everyday carry.

I also have a usp 45 compact. Was also thinking of trading it for a alloy frame 220, but as someone pointed out, same number of rounds and the USP can be cocked and locked.

·
Registered
60 Posts
maybe *you* shoot the sig better, and if you do, that's what you should get. however, there's no way i'd take the p220 over the uspc .45. the uspc is smaller and lighter, yet still has the same capacity as the large p220.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts