HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several months ago i started on a multi-project (OCD kicked in again) 2 HK21E/23E types and 1 HK21EK/23EK-PDW and everything started off simple enough aquire belt-fed mechs,CBGs,barrels and misc. sub-assembly parts, as well as 3 HK91s for the recievers. The 21E parts were simple as the 23E parts were EXTREMELY difficult to locate, took about 75 days to get all the parts together ( including 3 HK23E feed-mechs, dont ask how much!!!!) So im down to the easy part, buy some low-mile 91s and let the cutting begin, funny thing happened on the way to the butcher, i started calling on some ads staying away from the high-round guns (all parts are new to very low-round count) and finally locate 1 NIB, and and 2 500 round and less candidates. if it had only been 1 or even 2 guys,im not wasting my time or yours in writing this, but ALL three guys that are selling these guns to me go into long detailed break-downs on ALL aspects of history,range experiences,why extra parts were added,pros and little to no cons, two of the owners even gave their guns NAMES- in conclusion it felt like i was buying their best friend (or stealing their girlfriends). Ive bought and sold many guns of all mfgrs and never felt like these guys, and it dawned on me as the builds are coming to completion ( OK, im drawing the line at giving them names!! ) that these guys passion of HK ownership have made me realize how lucky i am to be involved with such a special gun type and and people that own them. Guys, if your reading this and you know who you are, i will be sending you pics of the completed guns, and know they found a good home!!!

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,806 Posts
So what were their names?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The question is how, 1) place WTB ads in Strumgewehr and sub guns 2) scour gun sites like Gun Broker daily (2-3 hours) 3) have 19-20K 4) wait 75-90 days and mix with allota OCD. Then when looking for #4, write a thread about what happened and hope someone that has another HK23E feed-mech reads the thread and decides to sell it, because they need the money !!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts