HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new to H&K’s...I just brought home my first two last week. One of them is the HK45, which I really like — which led me to look at the HK45C.

That’s where I got excited and disappointed at the same time. From everything I have seen, the 45C has a grip like the USP. But this is from the HK45C listing on the H&K page:

It shows an HK45-like grip profile and lists them as a “key feature”...but from all that I’ve read, that’s not true.

Am I missing something — or does H&K just have some misleading advertising on their website? 🤔

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Good catch. Yeah, that is not a correct description for the 45C. The picture at the top of that page shows a 45C (and the correct grip), while the pistol under 'Key Features' is not the 45C.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The forward shape of the grip of the 45C is flat, without the finger grooves shown in the illustration.

They used a different model with very similar operational features for the illustration. The "key features" are accurately described. The 45C does have a replaceable grip panel, just not the profile shown. They did use the wrong model for the illustration.

·
Registered
490 Posts
It does? My 45C has an interchangeable backstrap, but there are no removable grip panels like one finds on the full size 45, P30, etc.
Correction: the full-size HK45 does not have interchangeable side panels either, only a backstrap. Only the P30 and VP9 series have interchangeable side panels.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not as grippy as the USP from what I have learned. Added Talon Rubber to my HK45C and it feels better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts