HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Consecutive serial number HK94s---

Is this a big holy grail for collectors or no big deal?

$10k too steep?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've never understood the reason for someone to want consecutive serial numbers, I would not pay a premium for that. ymmv

·
Registered
278 Posts
I've always thought consecutive numbers was kinda cool for older guns like that, but I think it's cooler to look at someone else's set than pay to have my own.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are they new in box unfired? Otherwise, that would be overpriced at present. The most I ever paid for a NIB 94 was $4000. Consecutive serial numbers didn't really matter, so long as the guns were all matching date codes and new in box. The last package I sold for a NIB I got $5000 for it, but that was because I had hand selected matching date coded unfired components, a spare Brugger and Thomet railed forearm, sear ready ambi trigger pack, 12 30 rd new german mags, original box and box sleeve. I hope this was helpful.

·
Registered
527 Posts
When I worked at HK, I picked up HK94 SN 009, and 010. Didn't cost me any extra, plus I got the employee discount. Unfortunately way back I had to let 010 go.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
I think 10K is a good price for 2 but I would not consider any extra because they are consecutive serial numbers.

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Meh... consecutive serial numbers mean nothing to me. I wouldn't pay anything special for them. Just more guns. NIB would hold much more draw from me.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Meh... consecutive serial numbers mean nothing to me. I wouldn't pay anything special for them. Just more guns. NIB would hold much more draw from me.
Wahh...???

Don't you realize the cosmogenic forces at stake!? There are serious amounts of good HK ju-ju when consecutive serial numbers are kept together!

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Artificial value. Only the moron that would pay extra for it makes it worth it. And fortunately, only for him.

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Wahh...???

Don't you realize the cosmogenic forces at stake!? There are serious amounts of good HK ju-ju when consecutive serial numbers are kept together!

:rolleyes:
Cosmogenic forces at stake?

What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willus? Actually, I do happen to have a kinda weird happenstance with HK clone serial numbers...

My SW5 # is 777

My 51K # is 333

My 52K # is 222

I didn't arrange it... they just happened.

I also had SW5... #5, and #711, and #911. How freakin' odd is that, no?

·
Banned
34,579 Posts
Cosmogenic forces at stake?

What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willus? Actually, I do happen to have a kinda weird happenstance with HK clone serial numbers...

My SW5 # is 777

My 51K # is 333

My 52K # is 222

I didn't arrange it... they just happened.

I also had SW5... #5, and #711, and #911. How freakin' odd is that, no?
I am kind of surprised that you do not have #666!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
I am kind of surprised that you do not have #666!!! :biggrin:

Tony
You're not the first to mention that...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts