HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Are they new in box unfired? Otherwise, that would be overpriced at present. The most I ever paid for a NIB 94 was $4000. Consecutive serial numbers didn't really matter, so long as the guns were all matching date codes and new in box. The last package I sold for a NIB I got $5000 for it, but that was because I had hand selected matching date coded unfired components, a spare Brugger and Thomet railed forearm, sear ready ambi trigger pack, 12 30 rd new german mags, original box and box sleeve. I hope this was helpful.

· Premium Member
1,211 Posts
I think 10K is a good price for 2 but I would not consider any extra because they are consecutive serial numbers.

· Registered
10,032 Posts
Meh... consecutive serial numbers mean nothing to me. I wouldn't pay anything special for them. Just more guns. NIB would hold much more draw from me.

· Registered
10,032 Posts
Wahh...???

Don't you realize the cosmogenic forces at stake!? There are serious amounts of good HK ju-ju when consecutive serial numbers are kept together!

:rolleyes:
Cosmogenic forces at stake?

What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willus? Actually, I do happen to have a kinda weird happenstance with HK clone serial numbers...

My SW5 # is 777

My 51K # is 333

My 52K # is 222

I didn't arrange it... they just happened.

I also had SW5... #5, and #711, and #911. How freakin' odd is that, no?

· Registered
33,828 Posts
Cosmogenic forces at stake?

What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willus? Actually, I do happen to have a kinda weird happenstance with HK clone serial numbers...

My SW5 # is 777

My 51K # is 333

My 52K # is 222

I didn't arrange it... they just happened.

I also had SW5... #5, and #711, and #911. How freakin' odd is that, no?
I am kind of surprised that you do not have #666!!! :biggrin:

Tony

· Registered
10,032 Posts
I am kind of surprised that you do not have #666!!! :biggrin:

Tony
You're not the first to mention that...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.