HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Couldn't you also own a gun like an HK93 that could legally use the stock?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Legally there's nothing wrong with having a pistol and a stock. Law Enforcement would not only have to know for a fact (and prove it before entering your home) that you have them inside your house but they would also have to PROVE that you were 100% about to or have attached the stock to the pistol without proper ATF paperwork. In other words, they wouldn't waste their time on such an extensive investigation unless they have proof, and buying the these in an auction is not proof of any of that. Speak to a lawyer and he will tell you the same.

With that being said, don't buy these and then put the stock on "just to take pictures" and then post it in the forums before getting your tax stamp, that's what would get you in trouble.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Legally there's nothing wrong with having a pistol and a stock. Law Enforcement would not only have to know for a fact (and prove it before entering your home) that you have them inside your house but they would also have to PROVE that you were 100% about to or have attached the stock to the pistol without proper ATF paperwork.
Without beating a dead horse, none of this is correct. Case Law has shown they merely need to show the stock has no legal use.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Ok, I guess I should have said depending on what state you are in. Which case law are you referring to?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
There is no sear that will fit that .22 bb gun conversion and that stock wont fit on any HK 93 or otherwise. "sp89 clone" pffft please.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts