HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am definitely a newb, both here and to hand guns in general. I have been researching for quite a while trying to figure out which handgun I will get first. The HK's are high on the list. I particularly like the control options HK offers, particularly I am partial to varient 1 (SA/DA, left side safety w/decocker).

So here are a couple of questions. The one thing I really like about Glocks is the interchangeability of the magazines between sizes of their guns. This would seem ideal to me for carrying spare higher capacity mags with the smaller mag in the gun for concealability. So here is a question, are any of the magazines between HK's compacts & full sizes interchangeable?

Also, since I am a newb to all handguns, perhaps you'll can also tell me if there are any other offerings with similar controls as HK's varient 1?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
No, the full size mags only fit the full size pistols. The Compacts do share mags (exactly the same) with the P2K and the Compact/P2K mags will work in the P2KSK. The soon to be released HK45 mags will work in the Compact .45, but I stray from your question.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts