HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a DOJ 94 that was SBRed into a semi-auto MP5 clone. I am now buying a fleming sear trigger pack. My understanding is that I need a full auto bolt carrier. Is there anything else that I need to have for the gun to function? Is there anything that I don't need, but that would make the gun run better? Thanks.

·
1,252 Posts
You will need a full auto bolt carrier, and also have the sear installed into a "sear ready" trigger pack. Many times, the sear comes already installed in a trigger pack.

Just be sure that your trigger pack has a 9mm ejector lever, and you're good to go!

Whenever you do things like change the bolt carrier, you should check the bolt gap before firing to be sure it is within spec.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The sear is installed in a pack with 9mm auto hammer and 9mm ejector.

Whenever you do things like change the bolt carrier, you should check the bolt gap before firing to be sure it is within spec.
So when I get an FA carrier and install it and then put in the trigger pack for the first time do I need to do this? If so how?

·
Registered
167 Posts
you can have your semi auto bolt welded up by your gunsmith and it will normally do just fine.

·
Registered
187 Posts
With an investment like this, I'd send it to someone like RDTS and have them install the parts and check function. Even if you can do it yourself, I'd want someone else to have a hand in warrantying it. At, let's lowball and call it $13k for the sear and $2500 for the 94, the $200 stamp, you're already in it for $15.7k. Sure as hell I want someone that knows more than myself to do the work and put their name on it in case there are any problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts