HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a P2000 9MM in V3 mint in the box for $650. I blame Greg's "Break my P2000" for getting a P200:). I did a Search on this, but couldn't find an answer to my question. Can I have my P2000 V3 changed to the V1 LEM? Thanks, I'll post some pictures later. It's all your fault Greg.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I recently purchased a P2000 9MM in V3 mint in the box for $650. I blame Greg's "Break my P2000" for getting a P200:). I did a Search on this, but couldn't find an answer to my question. Can I have my P2000 V3 changed to the V1 LEM? Thanks, I'll post some pictures later. It's all your fault Greg.

For what it's worth, I bought a P2000 LEM a few years ago and didn't like the trigger.
I called HK to ask if it could be converted to DA/SA.
They told me no. The USP line can be however.
I later sold the gun and bought the V3 version.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jupiter. Sounds like I'll have to learn to like the V3. Was hoping the V1 would be more like the Kahr or the Para LDA, but I've used traditional DA/SA pistols before and the P2000 isn't as bad as some.

·
Banned
366 Posts
For what it's worth, I bought a P2000 LEM a few years ago and didn't like the trigger.
I called HK to ask if it could be converted to DA/SA.
They told me no. The USP line can be however.
I later sold the gun and bought the V3 version.

........... Why not?

People are certainly taking V3 DA/SA P2000's and converting them to LEM systems. Unless I'm missing something, you could have just made a post in the wanted section and ask to buy someones DA/SA parts that did a LEM conversion. There are plenty of people here who did the swap to LEM with left over parts.

Odd.

·
Premium Member
2,983 Posts
I recently purchased a P2000 9MM in V3 mint in the box for $650. I blame Greg's "Break my P2000" for getting a P200. I did a Search on this, but couldn't find an answer to my question. Can I have my P2000 V3 changed to the V1 LEM? Thanks, I'll post some pictures later. It's all your fault Greg.
I think you meant V2 LEM..

I think V1 is same as V3 but without the decocker.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts