HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please advise which parts and qtys I need to purchase in order to convert my LEM 45C to V1?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Assuming yours is a HK45C, you'll need:

1. Safety lever (234339)
2. V1 detent plate (234465)
3. Slide plate + slide plate compression spring (214105 and 214104)
4. V1 Hammer axle (214774)
5. V1 sear (214179)
6. V1 spurred hammer (218570)
7. DA/SA trigger rebound spring (214164)
8. DA/SA hammer spring (234479)
9. Firing Pin Block Spring (209296) <-- may or may not need this part

I think a member by the name of palutz59 has these parts for sale. You might want to shoot him an PM.

ETA: Added links to parts listed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking at a HK45 with no control lever, does this mean that it is a double action only and can someone tell me what parts i would need to convert it to DA/SA with control lever and decocking on the left side. And does anyone offer a kit for this. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I'm looking at a HK45 with no control lever, does this mean that it is a double action only and can someone tell me what parts i would need to convert it to DA/SA with control lever and decocking on the left side. And does anyone offer a kit for this. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks
Yes, it's a LEM. To convert it back to V1 (DA/SA), you'll need the parts I listed in post #2 above, with the exception of the Hammer Spring. The correct part number for the hammer spring for the HK45 is 215694. Call HK Cust Svc and order the parts directly from them. You'll save a bundle.

·
Registered
352 Posts
To bad those wanting to switch to DA/SA couldn't hook up with with someone going the other way with their HK-45c. I, like others, plan to go LEM with my HK-45c, just a matter of time until I get the kit & all. I'm sure others that already converted have most of the parts in a drawer after the conversion to LEM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts