HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that this month it will make it 11 yrs that I have been a member of this awesome kick-ass Hk site!! I plan on being a member forever.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Wow! That speaks volumes to newbies like myself! Here's to 11 more!

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Guess what? HKPro was around a couple/few years before they even required membership. :wink:

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Actually, I was posting on HKPro about three years before that registration date. Only us oldtimers know about HKPro hosted by Unsauve.com, and before that Sauve.com (until Sauve the shampoo company made up a story of a fake rock band to get the owner of Sauve.com to sell them the .com for cheap.

Yeah Suds - we see you too!

·
Registered
304 Posts
im getting close...to 10

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,292 Posts
Actually, I was posting on HKPro about three years before that registration date. Only us oldtimers know about HKPro hosted by Unsauve.com, and before that Sauve.com (until Sauve the shampoo company made up a story of a fake rock band to get the owner of Sauve.com to sell them the .com for cheap.
I remember that quite vividly Suds... Time has rolled on by quickly... 13 years and counting here... + :)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I'm coming back to this thread 8 years from now and posting my 11 year anniversary so I can join the party!!

Congrats on your longevity!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts