HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update Jan/20th: Couple 1080p P30L videos Trig. Reset & Up close

Update video Jan 20th

Nothing too special in the videos but I thought I would upload a 1080p Up Close of the P30L and a video showing the trigger reset.
The videos may not be done processing at the time of this posting but will be live soon.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dare not criticize HK here ever again. I'll be keyboard karate chopped by Operators. I just figure I'll let the videos speak for themselves be it good or bad.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I dare not criticize HK here ever again. I'll be keyboard karate chopped by Operators. I just figure I'll let the videos speak for themselves be it good or bad.
I don't think anyone on this board is such an HK fanboy that we can't take any critism on our pistol of choice. You, however, seem to have a negative comment in every thread you visit. You seem to enjoy poking the bear just a bit much so you can expect the reaction to your comments to be viewed in that vein.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe. I'll try harder to be nicer since I'm the new guy.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Maybe. I'll try harder to be nicer since I'm the new guy.
It's not about being new, it's about showing respect. You can accept HK's for what they are or you can just take your negative comments to GT and sell your P30 because we've have heard it all and don't need to hear anymore criticism about our brand of choice. HK has enough haters already. And we really don't need them posting on a regular basis in this forum. IMHO

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
It's not about being new, it's about showing respect. You can accept HK's for what they are or you can just take your negative comments to GT and sell your P30 because we've have heard it all and don't need to hear anymore criticism about our brand of choice. HK has enough haters already. And we really don't need them posting on a regular basis in this forum. IMHO
Yea, read the above. Don't hate. Your posts do have negativity attached. We are all here to be cool and exchange information and ideas. If you come here to be act like you are thirteen, please do us all a favor and sell your HK to someone that appreciates it, and let your sister use the computer more.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I don't think anyone on this board is such an HK fanboy that we can't take any critism on our pistol of choice. You, however, seem to have a negative comment in every thread you visit. You seem to enjoy poking the bear just a bit much so you can expect the reaction to your comments to be viewed in that vein.
Mhmm.

Like you mentioned on FN Forum, "The quality of the pistol is top tear but with a heavy 12.5 DA and a lot of creep to the 4lb SA it takes a pistol that was molded into a work of art to an average pistol." If the trigger is giving you so much trouble then why keep it? You seem to appreciate your Sig a lot more. Carry and train with what you are comfortable with. HK isn't for everyone…

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
At the same time, I don't think people are attacking you. Just about every thread someone comments with something the least bit jest or tries to suggest a solution instead of bitching with you, and you start arguing with people. Pretty much EVERY thread. I don't see any ninja operators tracking you in their black helicopters.

We all know the P-Series have a trigger that isn't pleasant. Just spend the $$$ with Gray Guns, and be thankful afterwards that you've got a gun that has an awesome, pleasant trigger AND is incredibly reliable and durable....most guns in that resultant price range don't have both. Or deal wit' it. Maybe get rid of your SIG? I had a SIG....going from a SIG SRT to my P2000 makes me want to cry. Going from my late P7 did the same...currently my S&W 19-4 makes me cry too. I grew up thriving on rifles with triggers that literally felt like a glass rod breaking....bro, I hear your grief. Stop with the negativity though, reading your posts is like looking into a black hole of pouty faces.

It has nothing to do with being the FNG. It's a ****in web forum....I would just block anyone that ever tries to judge your credibility by post count. There's a reason that the most productive forums on the interwebz don't have post counts.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Didn't you test out the gun out before you bought it? No offense but it seems strange to buy a gun and then get frustrated with the trigger after the fact. KC Eusebio and Jason Koon of the HK shooting team both compete with a P30L.. something to consider. I'm not a fan of the trigger on the P30L either but it's obviously not something that can't be overcome with practice.
Like I've said a million times already, I love the pistol. The trigger is just it's weak point. I heard about this before I bought it and it didn't sway me from buying it. I get that you all are sensitive to HK criticism because you get so much of it but when someone makes a valid point you shouldn't just say, "Screw You, if you don't like it Tuff". ..which is what I've gotten out of many of you. Some say you're just kidding but the message is just as rude. This is my first HK so if I gripe about something that's valid, no matter how much you guys tell me to suck it up, it's still valid.

I give respect in spades but I also give what I get. If you think that's disrespectful, I apologize.

We're all grown ups and we can all take a little ribbing and I don't mind getting a lashing if I deserve it.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I have a P30 and use Todd Green's Press Out to get around it. When i took my USP's, P30 and HK45c and "Actually Shot" the gun's instead of sitting around allday finding fault with th reset i never noticed the reset. Sit around and mess with it would drive me nut's. Complaining a couple time's no one pay's attention but it's on and and on.........post....video...then again...

Spending time constantly talking it down on a forum and making video's which i did not watch will not make the reset any better. I bet if all this time wasted imo some trigger time(dry firing & press out's) and shooting the gun would Help immensley. Time to move on to another topic. This one has been beat to death. Looking for a almost zero reset the PPQ might be a viable option. I'll keep all my HK's....

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a P30 and use Todd Green's Press Out to get around it. When i took my USP's, P30 and HK45c and "Actually Shot" the gun's instead of sitting around allday finding fault with th reset i never noticed the reset. Sit around and mess with it would drive me nut's.

Spending time constantly talking it down on a forum and making video's which i did not watch will not make the reset any better. I bet if all this time wasted imo some trigger time(dry firing & press out's) and shooting the gun would Help immensley. Time to move on to another topic. This one has been beat to death. Looking for a almost zero reset the PPQ might be a viable option. I'll keep all my HK's....
I make videos on all my pistols resets. There is nothing singled out that is just made to criticize the P30. I have a feeling people are only hearing or reading what they want to. People only want to heard the negative because some of you guys are so used to hearing it. I like the P30, the trigger just blows.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I make videos on all my pistols resets. There is nothing singled out that is just made to criticize the P30. I have a feeling people are only hearing or reading what they want to. People only want to heard the negative because some of you guys are so used to hearing it. I like the P30, the trigger just blows.
As i said many train around it or get a trigger job. But you dis-like it so much and spend so much time and energy complaining about the trigger "Why in the World Do you Still Keep It"???? If i had a gun with a trigger i hated as you i would ditch it and move on.....

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Because I don't fault the entire pistol for one flaw. I'm still shaking it out. After I get 5-6k rounds through it and if it still isn't improved, I'll move on. The only time and energy I'm using is in trying to find a solution to the problem. I'm putting up P30 videos for people to reference if they are thinking about buying one or if they need to improve one. That is their function and if people on here think it's meant to complain then they are just short sighted & wrong. Instead of people bitching that I put a video that shows with integrity what a product is, they should concentrate on helping resolve the issues that I or others bring up so the "HK community" is a more inviting place to be. So you don't have threads pop up that say, "Why don't people suggest HK?"

1 - 20 of 40 Posts