HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up an LWRC M6A2 Operator. 14.7" spiral fluted barrel, fully ambi (besides charging handle), billet upper and lower, ctr stock, miad grip, midlength short stroke piston operation, nickel boron coated BCG and the enhanced fire control group( unbelievable reset), flip up dual apature sights with "hk style" front sight. the gonzales flag on the magwell. only 100 made in this config and are identical to the firearms carried by AZ drug task force border patrol, so much so the serial numbers are sequential with theirs. I then added an eotech xps3-0, a magpul ms3 sling, magpul rvg which i have since switch to the troy modular vfg, vltor slim offset light mount with a 500 lumen surefire fury. pics were before i got the surefire light and mount and also the troy vfg, ill get some more up soon.

along with the ar, i have my p30sv3 which has a lightened fpbs, and my wifeys beretta px4 sc 9mm

heres a link to more pics, so you can see that sexy spiral fluted barrel a little more
http://photobucket.com/LWRCOPERATOR

let me know what you guys think. the main reason i ended up with this lwrc and not a mr556 is because my lwrc with EVERYTHING on it is less than a half ounce heavier than a stock mr556.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the kind words, she shoots better than she looks.

now its time to shut her up a lil bit. gonna go with the 762-sdn-6 can from aac since it will mount right up to my flash suppressor and i will be able to use it on just about every rifle i will be purchasing. from what i hear, the human ear can barely detect the difference of a 7.62 and 5.56 can on a 5.56 rifle.

anyone have any experience with a 7.62 can on a 5.56 rifle here?!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
added a couple members to the family. first is a sig sauer 1911- 22lr for the wifey to plink with. second is a kimber stainless pro carry with meprolight night sights that i added some carbon fiber grips to because im a carbon fiber fiend.
I NEED AN HK45CT!!!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
got a new light for the p30

also added a rem 870 express tactical. i added the mesa tactical leo ar stock and grip adapter with a magpul UBR with the aluminum strike plate and magpul MIAD grip. For now its got a fiber optic front sight, but soon to have the xs 24/7 tritium stripe front sight

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you sir!! This morning I just had to have an LWRC SPR that my LGS had. so here are some pics

and here is the SPR upper on my Operator lower, so its a fully ambi SPR

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and here they are together

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
added a couple members to the family. first is a sig sauer 1911- 22lr for the wifey to plink with. second is a kimber stainless pro carry with meprolight night sights that i added some carbon fiber grips to because im a carbon fiber fiend.
I NEED AN HK45CT!!!

If you are a fiend for carbon fibre like I am then you HAVE to check out some of the stuff this place sells!!! Carbon Fiber Gear | Carbon Fiber is the New Black

Be sure to wipe the drool of your keyboard when you are done.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes sir been there many times. They had this "modern art" chair that was 7 grand. Absolutely gorgeous stuff though. I used to do fiberglass work so I am accustomed to the process, so I am going to make a couple molds and fab a couple pieces for my car. Easy to get a quality product with vac molding

1 - 16 of 16 Posts