HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
You have to be a member to view that thread. Can you cut and paste or at least give us a little more info?

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I am guessing that the thread lets us know that Comp-Tac is now making holsters for the P30. Both the CTAC and MTAC as well as all the other holsters are available for the P30!

http://www.comp-tac.com/

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have to be a member to view that thread. Can you cut and paste or at least give us a little more info?

Thanks,
Sorry, I didn't know non-members couldn't view posts. Here's the post.....

Comp-tac for HK P30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For anyone that may be interested, I just received an email from Comp-tac stating they are now able to make holsters and mag pouches for the new HK P30."

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have one for my USPc .45 and I love it. I figured the P30 owners would want to know as soon as possible to get their orders in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not to thread drift - but has anyone compared the MTAC to the Crossbreed Supertuck? Is the MTAC much thicker than the Supertuck? I like the robustness and options of the MTAC, but if I'm going to conceal the P30 in FL weather I'd like to keep the holster as thin as possible. Any input is appreciated

·
Registered
373 Posts
I am using a Comp-tac MTAC originally made for my P2000 for my P30. It's a pretty darn good fit. Nice to have one holster that fits both. Here's the MTAC (LH):

1 - 10 of 10 Posts