HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
I know what a 9mm can do, but why buy a Usp in 9mm. Hk offers other great and bitchen guns in 9mm which I think are much more suited for. A tiny bullet in a fairly large gun, which is designed with a very good recoil system ment to help with the larger rounds. To me I feel its exactly like a 1911 in any other caliber then .45. Id love to see the p2000sk in .45 but it dont and I'm fine with it
It's your checkbook so you can buy whatever makes you happy and the majority of folks around here will respect that. You can disagree with the decision to chamber the USP in 9mm all you want but at the end of the day I think that the number that have been sold leads me to believe that there are plenty of people that would disagree with your way of thinking. Then again, maybe that's what you're after.

I dont own many 9mm, I do have a USP Compact in 9mm, and a very heavily modified Browning P35(Hi-Power). If I were to carry a side arm off US soil it would be in the De Facto cartridge of the world, that I can get in any place on the planet that I find myself in -> in a full size USP 9mm

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.