HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks, long time no post but thought this would be a great place to find out.

I've been considering jumping into the piston AR platform, and being as I've liked the HKs since they came out, (shot a 416 way back when they were new) I like the look and I figure it'd be better for the collections sake than the LWRC I decided to start looking at the guns.

Here's the problem, I can't find one. My local big (overpriced as hell) shop that has everything says they haven't been able to get one in about 4-5 months. The guy I normally go to said he can't get one for me.

So my question is are they still available or are they in a production downtime? I'd like to look at one first vs just ordering, but even Gunbroker only has 2 listed on there.

Any ideas?

I'll be going through old threads here looking for info on 'em and I will try not to clutter up the page with topics that are already answered.

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
I have seen very few on the market lately. If you are willing to pay roughly $3k, look at HDPS, which I believe may have them in stock. If you don't already know this, this is a very reputable vendor. Good luck.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I bought mine from Nelson right before they increased the price slightly. I have to give them credit, everything went smooth as silk. I ordered it in the morning, they shipped it that afternoon, it showed up 2 days later. They did everything they said that they would perfectly.

·
Registered
227 Posts
My LWRCI M6-G is being built, but I had an opportunity to purchase a brand new MR556 for a phenomenal price through a family friend that has his FFL license. I've shot many AR's, from piston to DI and this rifle is in a different class. It seems that this rifle ie becoming more and more exclusive every day. If you can purchase it now, do it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts