HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting a new thread...

I have an offer to purchase a pair of Mk 23's new in the H&K Tupperware, manufactured date of 2006, never fired. What's a fair price for the pair? The asking price currently on the table is under $4k.

Oh, and they're consecutive serial numbers. ;)

·
Banned
648 Posts
I really don't have pricing knowledge of the mk23 but seq serial numbers would be a big plus as far as selling and owning in my small opinion. lol hope ya getem and if ya do post some pics bro.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Appx 1800-2000 depending on which website you are looking at. Grabagun.com has them 1834.00 shipped. 4k for sequential pistols isn't bad at all. They are only going to increase in price.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
378 Posts
Mine was brand spanking new...aside from being made in 2010 and sold in 2012.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Starting a new thread...

I have an offer to purchase a pair of Mk 23's new in the H&K Tupperware, manufactured date of 2006, never fired. What's a fair price for the pair? The asking price currently on the table is under $4k.

Oh, and they're consecutive serial numbers. ;)
Is this the Gunbroker auction you are discussing here?
H&K MARK 23 Pair of sequential serial numbers : Other Collectible Guns at GunBroker.com

This is just my opinion........I don't see any real collectibility value since they are newer issued Mk23s. I've seen NIB Mk23s for as little as $1800 each on GB. Plenty of dealers out there that probably have a sequentially numbered pair for less than $4k.
They would be worth the $4k if they were the NIB 1997 units with the camo tactical cases, bumper sticker, cleaning kits, tools and manuals.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I've never bought into the idea that sequential serial numbers alone should add to the value. If one or both of the guns on their own have no special significance, there is nothing about the fact that they are a sequential pair that makes them more desireable. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All good points. If they could be had for what you'd expect for a standard 23, then getting a sequential pair could be interesting. At $4k it's a little steep.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I've never bought into the idea that sequential serial numbers alone should add to the value. If one or both of the guns on their own have no special significance, there is nothing about the fact that they are a sequential pair that makes them more desireable. Just my $.02.
I disagree. I have bought and sold sequential serial number guns at a premium. What makes them more desirable is that often times you can find a buyer that will indeed pay more.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seller dropped his "Buy It Now" price to $3,799. That looks to be a slight premium to what you find the pistols going for at retail individually.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts