HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I photoshopped this as an experiment. WWII German Camo off of the V2 rocket and navy.

Bear Coat:

Camo Slide:

Camo Slide/Grip

All comments welcome!

·
Registered
114 Posts
You can carry that at the Modern art museum and no one will see it!
I like it

·
Registered
239 Posts
Some of the urban and desert camo patterns look pretty neat, like those offered by DuraCoat. They have some digital camo patterns, although some make the weapon look less real and more like a toy in my opinion.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No offense, but it looks like either a paint ball marker or a prop from an 80's hair band video.

If you want the Tac to look different, yet a bit more menacing...bayonet! Every gun looks better with a bayonet! How you would CCW it? Beats me. But the guys at the range will all agree -> You do not mess around! You can even tell yourself it's a 'functional defensive match-weight'. Well, that's how I'd rationalize it. How you'd make one...I haven't a clue.

(Inspired from seeing my buddy put a bayonet on his 870)

·
Registered
87 Posts
No offense, but it looks like either a paint ball marker or a prop from an 80's hair band video.

If you want the Tac to look different, yet a bit more menacing...bayonet! Every gun looks better with a bayonet! How you would CCW it? Beats me. But the guys at the range will all agree -> You do not mess around! You can even tell yourself it's a 'functional defensive match-weight'. Well, that's how I'd rationalize it. How you'd make one...I haven't a clue.

That's awesome. I think with the right holster, you could pull it off with a cross body draw. You'd never be able to sit down, but that's a small price to pay.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Nice photoshop skills. Not my cup of tea though. I'm with tasty, stick that up in the Moma next to a Warhol and Haring and I bet some hipster will give $10k for it! :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Here, I would need to weld a bayo lug and some kind of stabilizer on the the acc rail.

BTW, I was bored and being creative. I would never do this unless I had so many guns that I needed to differentiate them a bit. Could you imagine a MK23 fully decked out with Suppressor, LAM, Jet Funnel, adj Night Sights, Bayonet? Might as well throw on a kitchen sink. Didn't think so, it would weigh to much anyways and be like 20" long.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The bayonet makes it Tacti-COOL.

It says "I might shoot you, I might stab you... I might just do a little of both... "

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. I should have started a poll on this, darn.

What would you guys suggest for other creative finishes?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm sorry, I can't make a Tactical pink. I don't care if anyone else makes their MP5's or AK's pink but i just can't do it to the Tactical. LOL

I could however take an HK45 and make it into a spidy gun!

·
Registered
648 Posts
I actually think it looks kind of cool. At the least it would make it unique.

Would I do that to mine? No. But to each his own. It'd be cool to hit the range and see someone shooting that and me wondering "geesh, thats a tac but what's that weird finish?". If anything its a conversation starter ;)

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
I like it, dont know if I would do it to mine, maybe would by another and do it to that one. Or I could do it to my p2ksk.

·
Registered
51 Posts

CZ does make a pistol bayonet...
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/21621-46660-1292.html

I have seen this milled to fit other pistols before...for show only of course!

·
Registered
346 Posts
very nice

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
I love it!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts