HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a long time fan of Raven Concealment and Bravo Concealment.
Does anyone know if they still make custom holsters? I haven't been on this forum in several months it seems, and haven't looked at getting a new holster in longer than that. I know Raven use to offer a holster with a leather thumb break, and I have the Bravo Level 2 which has a mechanical rotating hood. I really love it.
Well my job requires some type of thumb break or hood on our holster, and I was beginning to look for something for a side project for my USP.
Well I can't find the Level 2 on Bravo's website anymore, and it seems like Raven Concealment now only sells what they have in stock for quick-ship items. Seems like when Kydex holsters first came out Raven and Bravo dominated the market, but now they only sell holsters for glock 19s.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Did you call or e-mail either company? They probably prefer to stock/manufacture what they get the most requests for. The law enforcement market is just a small niche. I'll bet they'd consider making what you need...but be prepared to pay for it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah, not yet. Probably will call Bravo when the time comes. Not ordering soon, but was just wondering if anyone else had come across this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been a long time fan of Raven Concealment and Bravo Concealment.
Does anyone know if they still make custom holsters? I haven't been on this forum in several months it seems, and haven't looked at getting a new holster in longer than that. I know Raven use to offer a holster with a leather thumb break, and I have the Bravo Level 2 which has a mechanical rotating hood. I really love it.
Well my job requires some type of thumb break or hood on our holster, and I was beginning to look for something for a side project for my USP.
Well I can't find the Level 2 on Bravo's website anymore, and it seems like Raven Concealment now only sells what they have in stock for quick-ship items. Seems like when Kydex holsters first came out Raven and Bravo dominated the market, but now they only sell holsters for glock 19s.
AFAIK Raven has an indefinite hold on custom orders as they are focusing on their LE/Gov contracts. As per Bravo, they completely phased out custom which is really unfortunate. I actually drove down there two weeks ago to get a level 2 for my new USPC as I had done the same in the past. Turns out they completely shut down their retail storefront and no longer take those custom orders. Eight hour drive for nothing, probably should have called first but didn't think that was even in the realm of possibilities. Still looking for a custom kydex maker so if y'all know anyone let me know!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AFAIK Raven has an indefinite hold on custom orders as they are focusing on their LE/Gov contracts. As per Bravo, they completely phased out custom which is really unfortunate. I actually drove down there two weeks ago to get a level 2 for my new USPC as I had done the same in the past. Turns out they completely shut down their retail storefront and no longer take those custom orders. Eight hour drive for nothing, probably should have called first but didn't think that was even in the realm of possibilities. Still looking for a custom kydex maker so if y'all know anyone let me know!
That sucks! I really preferred the Bravo level 2 over most others. Wearing one right now. O well at least I was able to get the one I have when I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts