So, I've had a PD trade in USP9 LEM with UTL for quite a while. It's a great shooter but heavily used, so I decided if I was going to do anything custom that modifies the polymer to one of my HKs, this would be the gun to do it. I started by marking off where I was planning on removing material and ended up decreasing the bore axis quite a bit over the stock grip and then doing an aggressive stipple afterwards with faint finger grooves on the front. After all was said and done, I also did the Match LEM hybrid trigger. I have to say, I've shot USPs for quite sometime, but this is the best feeling in my hand by far. Take a look and let me know what you think.