HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive a question for every1 ...

ive polished the extractor on my usp ( like most of ye i wondered why the finish had gotten really crap on that part ) but i was thinking of having sumthing engraved on the side of it .... just for that little extra custom effect.. but ive no idea what to ingrave !!

any ideas ?? perferably sumthing witty.... and not 10 words long hahaha

theres pics of my pistol in the long guns section under the thread of "SL8 with pics of B+T parts"... or sumthing like that :p:p:p

cheers for any comments replys

slan

phil

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Yeah why not! Lucky the Leprechaun

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Yeah why not! Lucky the Leprechaun"

how am i gonna fit that on my extractor . .and be able to read all of it ???

just lie down before ya hurt urself :p

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i polished it because it was before i knew of this forum n the finish was startin to look tatty after only a few hundred rounds ...

+ the army are after replacing there browning HPs with usp9s ( but i had mine first :p:p )

dont worry i dont intend on engraving anything i was just drunk n curious when i thought of it :p:p:p:p

slan

phil

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Man your really very concerned with your pistols extractor! A little wear and you refinished it?

Just remember, guns and alcohol don't mix. Be safe.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
woops...i must have givin the wrong impression ..... i do not drink while in posession of a firearm or while handling a firearm..... i ment i was thinking about firearms while drinking.... ( i wasnt alone drinking either before ye ask !!!)

H&K 4 LIFE.... yep .. i really am that concerned !!!! my firearms, in particular my H&Ks are my children ....legally held pistols are so new in this counrty that no1 knows whats what ... or if even we will be allowed keep them !!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
H&K 4 LIFE... its a bit of a kick in the stones alright .... luckly though im a qualified armourer myself from the army so i do my own work for my weapons ... but nothing to the extent as to whats available in the US. ye have it so easy !!

its my hope to open a machine shop and start offering the services that are available on your side of the water..... ultimade dream..... irelands first indoor shooting range ( civilian owned ) to hire out firearms ( main business ) and include refinishing, rebarreling, service and repair, customisation etc etc.

im starting to spread my name around the local gun range but its awkand as i cant legally work on any1s firearm as i dont have a gun dealers licence..... there hard get !!! not to mention money for a machine shop ......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts