I am hoping to start this run of D54P/40's sometime in the next 120 days.
- Hand picked and checked
German HK MP5/40 demilled parts kit.
- SW .40 flat with HKParts.net weldment set that I will roll and weld
. NOT a pre-rolled SW receiver.
- Low-profile picatinny rail properly placed and welded to top of receiver.
- Optional Euro-cut front sight for un-obstructed 1/3 co-witness support.
- New or like-new Navy-style SEF polymer lower with properly converted trigger pack to semi-auto
- Properly fitted Choate A1 end-cap
- New wide handguard
- One used magazine (condition will vary)
I am still waiting on the cost of a last few parts that I plan on replacing but I am estimating the price to be $3195.00 plus shipping
. Add $25 for Euro-cut front sight tower and $50 for SBR engraving.
Looks like I will have about 20 guns in this batch. I'll start taking pre-orders with a 25% deposit when it gets a little closer and I can better commit to a timeline.
Thanks again, to all of you, for your on-going support