HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe sent back the refinished stock, so now it matches the gun. Hoping to get a good photo shoot within the next two weeks.

I just figured out how to use my SB-600 off the camera in commander mode, so I was playing around with bouncing the light off the ceiling. Still have a lot of learning to do with this crazy DSLR stuff...........

Click on the photo and it'll bring up a slightly larger version:

D54P Discreet Case-2 by HKnut, on Flickr

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Great looking gun.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Looks great! Damn it, stop throwing mags on the mp5, you are gonna scratch that nice finish lol jk :)

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Right? Do you know how long it took me to paint that thing?!?

Speaking of cameras, my nephew just got a Canon EOS 60D (or maybe a 70D). Man is that thing sweet! He got all the trimmings too. Man I'm tempted to get one.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Right? Do you know how long it took me to paint that thing?!?

Speaking of cameras, my nephew just got a Canon EOS 60D (or maybe a 70D). Man is that thing sweet! He got all the trimmings too. Man I'm tempted to get one.
You can only talk about cameras if they were used to take beautiful gun pictures that you've shared here. Now go take some pictures and share!!!

:biggrin:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Man alive... I gotta get one of those.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great! Damn it, stop throwing mags on the mp5, you are gonna scratch that nice finish lol jk :)
Definitely not thrown..........................instead gently placed with the greatest amount of care :) I hate the thought of scratching my guns. I know they are tools, but it doesn't mean they need to be treated like an estwing hammer!

That 28" Blackhawk discreet case feels like it was made for an A3 MP5 w/fake suppressor.

Appreciate the positive feedback on the picture. It's easy to take photos of beautiful guns!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts