HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I promised Joe that I would post some pictures of the D-54 he put together for me. I found Joe (and this forum) after trying to purchase a "reputable clone" from a distributor only to find the weapon wasn't at all what i expected for a $2K gun. With great advice (and a bit of patience), Joe stepped in and put this together and it is an absolute dream to shoot. Only a month into a long wait for my stamp so I can show it as an SBR but it shoots wonderfully well both suppressed and in pistol format. Another very satisfied customer of Dakota's amazing workmanship.

Enjoy. Matt

Here is the D-54 with a few members of the family.

·
Registered
10,255 Posts

·
Registered
6,399 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, maybe a poor choice of words on the "related" thing... Hell, as Joe mentions I'm down south and we just don't get all hung up in that there "family thang" ya know..

That said, when I drag my case to the range for a day of "sub gun fun", it's really interesting to shoot each weapon individually and interchangeably. While the the HK already stands out as a true thoroughbred, each has some unique strengths and I honestly enjoy all of them. Not to mention that frankly, I seem to shoot them better than some very expensive rifle platforms - at least on the range. Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts