HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HKPro.com would like to welcome Dakota Tactical as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Dakota Tactical

·
Registered
325 Posts
Joe is a top notch builder and very friendly gentleman. One of the very few that I gladly spend hard earned money on for great products.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Thank you!

I've decided to do this in hopes to better communicate with folks. In the absence of completion of the official Dakota Tactical website (that whole lack of time thing) I feel that this may be a good way to answer the many questions I get. I have 47 unread PM's as this moment, dating back nearly two months and many of them are similiar questions. I do try to post on Facebook and Tweet when I can however I know that a lot of peoplea do not use either so I am hoping that this venue helps get the information out to a larger audience.

Additionally with the growing volume of products shipping, I am sure that customer support needs will surface and I am hoping that this becomes a useful venue for it.

Again, huge thanks and gratitude to all of you for your encouragement, support and patience over the years :)

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
What is the best way to contact you regarding new work?
Phone call works best. If I don't answer, leave a message and I'll typically be able to call you back within 24-hrs.
Thanks!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Phone call works best. If I don't answer, leave a message and I'll typically be able to call you back within 24-hrs.
Thanks!
Can't wait to see my UMP clone! You're gonna force me to buy an SL8 now, unless I can convince you to do some ump and g36 clone receivers!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
My brother has been talking about a mp5k clone pistol with a navy barrel for months.....You mind PMing me a price on one.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
My brother has been talking about a mp5k clone pistol with a navy barrel for months.....You mind PMing me a price on one.
PM sent

The D54KP-N runs about $2900 complete.
- LSC flat w/ HKParts.net weldments
- RCM barrel, trunion and internals
- DT recoil system and "bind-free" mag release bushing
- SEF semi-auto trigger group
- Choate end-plate
- HKParts.net cocking tube and triple-frame
- German cocking tube support
- HKParts.net charging handle
- Correct PDW rear sight.
- No handguard
- all the other typical DT trimmings :)

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Dakota Tactical is a thief! He somehow got access to my bank account and they're always seems to be money over to him.

In all seriousness Joes build are just as good as H&K if not better. Glad to see how this has really taken off over the last year!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Dakota Tactical is a thief! He somehow got access to my bank account and they're always seems to be money over to him.

In all seriousness Joes build are just as good as H&K if not better. Glad to see how this has really taken off over the last year!
LOL....I can't wait to see my bro's D54P Navy he is waiting on. I got two builds I am going to send Joe's way in the near future. Still collecting parts for the RS.

·
Registered
265 Posts
LOL....I can't wait to see my bro's D54P Navy he is waiting on. I got two builds I am going to send Joe's way in the near future. Still collecting parts for the RS.
And now I want a mp5k clone. I'm gonna have the same problem as you Sean.

·
Registered
260 Posts
And now I want a mp5k clone. I'm gonna have the same problem as you Sean.
Yeah... I might as well go ahead and start filling out the bankruptcy paperwork... (smiling all the while)

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Lol, thanks guys :)

Your brother's Navy is in this current batch. Assuming Amber doesn't pop this baby out, it'll be done this week :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I don't suppose there's a USC getting manhandled in your shop right now is there? Perhaps with some other miscellaneous parts? One can hope.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts