HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,

I'm a real fan of the g36c, and have seen your impressive quality on this forum, could you let me know what is the delivery time for a complete g36c and the price for it.

Thank you

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Hi,

I'm a real fan of the g36c, and have seen your impressive quality on this forum, could you let me know what is the delivery time for a complete g36c and the price for it.

Thank you
Hi mercer. You're looking at $1095.00 labor for the receiver conversion, $150 for engraving, $375 to convert the barrel. There's about a 12 month wait at the moment. Things are moving along at a much better pace in the new shop, however I have such an enormous backlog that it's going to take some time to get caught up.

Please give me a call if you have any additional questions.
Thank you :)
Joe

·
Grand Chazzar
3,353 Posts
There's about a 12 month wait at the moment. Things are moving along at a much better pace in the new shop, however I have such an enormous backlog that it's going to take some time to get caught up.

Joe
You hiring machinists ? :)
Im not too far away , will work weekends !!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Excellent Joe,

I like your proposal, but I would like for you to charge me for the sl8 and the g36c parts kit as well.

Please let me know how to proceed to complete this transaction via pm.

thank you!!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
You hiring machinists ? :)
Im not too far away , will work weekends !!
I've got someone in training. But once he's up to speed I might want to bring in some part-time help. Might take you up on that offer, thanks!

·
Grand Chazzar
3,353 Posts
I've got someone in training. But once he's up to speed I might want to bring in some part-time help. Might take you up on that offer, thanks!
maybe i shouldnt of said "for Hire"
I would work weekends for the experience .
I can make chips, did it for years ..... Just not guns... LOL
Ill give ya a call sometime rather than PM I know your busy !

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
maybe i shouldnt of said "for Hire"
I would work weekends for the experience .
I can make chips, did it for years ..... Just not guns... LOL
Ill give ya a call sometime rather than PM I know your busy !
Look forward to it :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Joe,

I just saw the pics of of G36C with the faux suppressor....and I can feel the anticipation.... 1year 6 months 26 days and counting.... Man your worse than a catholic school girl. Keep up the good work, that new tig welding looks absolutely incredible.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Joe,

I just saw the pics of of G36C with the faux suppressor....and I can feel the anticipation.... 1year 6 months 26 days and counting.... Man your worse than a catholic school girl. Keep up the good work, that new tig welding looks absolutely incredible.
Nothing like a little pressure, eh? :biggrin:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts