HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are honored to announce that Dakota Tactical and Teufelshund Tactical are joining forces for a three day HK Pistol/SMG Training Course from June 16-18, 2017. This course, in Albion, MI will be held at Spectacle Lake Outdoor Gun Club and will be one you won't want to miss!

A comprehensive three day training course that, through a series of purposely designed and stacked skill drills, rapidly builds your confidence, performance and proficiency with the pistol and sub-machinegun. Beyond the training provided by Teufelshund Tactical, Joe and the team at Dakota Tactical will be providing several bonus activities, which will include hands-on live fire demos of Heckler & Koch and Dakota Tactical weapons systems featuring B&T and Silencerco silencers.

A select number of post-sample Heckler and Koch sub-machineguns, from Teufelshund Tactical, are also available for rent on a "first come, first serve" basis.

For those of you wondering what makes Teufelshund Tactical so unique, I recommend you read through this post:

Why Heckler and Koch Focused Training with Teufelshund Tactical?

And for those wanting to see what the training is all about and review feedback from previous student attendance, I recommend you read through the post below and others in my Vendor Section, as well as visit my Facebook Page:

After Action Report: Nov 2016 Teufelshund Tactical Advanced SMG Operator Course

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
100% for real guys. This will be my fourth class with James & Ben, and far, far from my last. Really fortunate that they are so close, but the drive to North Carolina isn't bad either. See you in June!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent!!! :biggrin:

Tony
Thank you, Tony!

100% for real guys. This will be my fourth class with James & Ben, and far, far from my last. Really fortunate that they are so close, but the drive to North Carolina isn't bad either. See you in June!
See you there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts