HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Professional Gunslinger
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like a newbie asking this question. After doing my research on the manufacturung date code chart, my soon to be USP9c, is marked "BK" equating to 19. But what year "19" are they referring to?

Thanks for all the replies!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Early USPc's used a different date system then the current one you refer too. Early USP and USP Compact frames had different date codes as well from the normal date code. Only in the last few years has HK changed the frame date codes to the more normal style of date code.The slide and frame were often market differently. Are you saying the BK are the letters on the slide? They began making them around 93 and BK on the slide would mean 2019 which can't be true. So I can only imagine your reading that off the frame and not the slide. Otherwise I'm baffled. The slide will say DE for Germany and a separate date code.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Can you post a photo?

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
I feel like a newbie asking this question. After doing my research on the manufacturung date code chart, my soon to be USP9c, is marked "BK" equating to 19. But what year "19" are they referring to?

Thanks for all the replies!
Why don't you ask the member you bought it from ?

·
Professional Gunslinger
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Can you post a photo?
20161025_080416_resized-1.jpg Ask and you shall receive. And sorry, it's "BF" not BK...now I assume it's made in 2015, yes? Attention to detail...I feel like such a putz.

·
Professional Gunslinger
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts