HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks:

I know I said I would get the Call for Registration for this year's Day with HK out on 1 Sept but it looks like that date will slip.
HK is still working on deconflicting dates for the range and support staff.

I proposed these dates to them today:
Primary Dates
-Monday 24 October
-Monday 31 October
-Friday 4 November

Secondary Dates
25, 27 October
10 November

Would prefer to do it on a Monday or Friday so folks can travel in or out on a weekend day.

Once the date is locked in I will post a thread here with the Call for Registration date.
I am still accepting "matching" pledges ($1000 + $1000) so PM me if interested in securing a spot early.

Thanks to those who have already pledged and to Leperchuan0311 who's foundation has pledged $10,000 (2X the 2015 pledge) to this annual fundraising effort! GREAT START!

G3Kurz

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Just my 2 cents, Halloween would suck. Plus, the range would be full of clowns, more so than usual.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
I agree. October 31 would suck for various reasons. Monday's work better for a few reasons I think. Everyone hates Monday's at work. Or at least that's what I hear from people that work for other people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapastalk.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,559 Posts
I have access to a nearby range that is very discreet and very private...

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,559 Posts
VA. But I have access in TX, as well... Now that this is not conflicting with Knob Creek...

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
It's going to be hard enough for me to get up to Va for a day or two and I will ultimately do a few business deals as I have the past three tours. I have nothing in Tx to do and I will actually need to fly to Tx.

Super secret ranges in VA.... Hmm.. Do we need passwords? Snap our fingers, click our heels twice and dance in circles while singing German folk music?

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have access to a nearby range that is very discreet and very private...
Thanks SG.
I may reach out to you on that option if need be.

And what is the bid deal on Halloween? You guys still dressing up in your fairy or spiderman suits filling your pillowcases with candy?

G3Kurz

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Thanks SG.

And what is the bid deal on Halloween? You guys still dressing up in your fairy or spiderman suits filling your pillowcases with candy?

G3Kurz
If I told you... Well. I'm still young enough I can have fun at halloween parties. and it not involve scaring children or handing out expired candy that you bought last year on Nov 1. Cough... SudS.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Thanks SG.

G3Kurz
Well, yes. Also don't want to leave everything for the Mrs. to handle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts