HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So this is another one of my favorites. Seen with BT stock, Burris red dot, Fleming sear pack registered.

Now this started life as a BMP barreled upper that I attempted to finish out myself. After learning the trunion, barrel, and front sight post were crap I sent it off to Jeff for a complete rebuild. The only thing original is the rolled flat. Replaced everything with a combination of German and RCM parts. CHF RCM barrel, HK bolt group. Now this runs very well and very fast. Had welded rail installed also. Very happy with this gun. In the end if I had it to do over I would have had Jeff build it from scratch. But in the end I got what I really wanted.

So I know there are a lot of choices now out there. But this host is setup the way I like it and runs perfect with my sear pack.

Again any comments would be welcomed. Tomorrow we move to the 223 hosts.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
So the full size 9mm is day one and the "K" PDW is day three? Where is day two? Have you thought of a reverse stretch or SD in 9mm? How about .40 S&W, 10mm or .45? I need to do some more polishing on my 10mm "K" PDW. That is definitely a "hang on" kind of host. I should have had Jeff weld more optic rails on the guns he built for me. Looks good.

Scott

ETA, I did find pic 2. Sorry about that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts