HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a very nice, near new USP Tactical 45. The round count is low based on the signs of wear on the barrel as well as the original owner's comments. Based on my other USPs, I'd estimate less than 2-300rds. It is in very nice condition.

NOTE: This USP Tactical has a very special date code that will never be seen again in our lifetimes. How often does a millennial year come along? How many year 2000 USPTs are out there available with such low use? Complete with their collectable Grey Eagle case?
This one makes for one special arm and a very good talking piece for someone. This USPT survived Y2K!
This is a second USPT for me, so I am parting with it for the P7.

Cash difference available as well as additional HKs possible for the right P7.

I am putting the feelers out there for a P7 series trade in really nice condition. P7M8 preferred. Not really looking for a PD trade in unless very special in some way.

If a serious party is interested, I'll take some pics of the USPT and share them.

I am looking for an offer by someone either not liking their P7 series or having too many and desire a really nice Tactical for a change.

My motto is never sell a HK, but this is a trade for another HK which I allow myself and I have that second USPT45.
They are fantastic shooting sidearms. Softest and most accurate 45s I've ever shot.
Now its my time for a P7 flavor.

Please no rust or issues.

I will consider high end cash offers. However, the only trade interest is for a P7 series or SP5K.

Post that you are interested in trade and follow up with a PM, I will go in the order received. TY
Please no tire kickers or not knowing exactly what it is that you really want. Be serious if replying.
No rush to trade... I'm looking for that perfect trade to make two HK owners happy with new arms to us both.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump - Still looking

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know you are looking for a P7. Would a NIB HK45c FDE/Group buy with night sites and 3 magazines be of any interest as a trade? You any where close to the Atlanta area?

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know you are looking for a P7. Would a NIB HK45c FDE/Group buy with night sites and 3 magazines be of any interest as a trade? You any where close to the Atlanta area?
Nice offer and thanks, but I am really wanting a nice P7

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump - Still looking for trade. Cash difference for the right P7.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still looking and still have this very nice USPT45 available for trade.
Cash difference for the right one.
**Full cash for a nice one at a good price if you don't want the USPT.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump and pics will be taken for anyone interested. Its a nice one.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still looking for a P7 series trade. cash and other goodies available to sweeten the right deal.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump - Still hunting

·
Registered
405 Posts
Looking for an older Tactical. Whats the date code of yours? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
August Bump. This is a nice one to have.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bumped and edited the original posted offer.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump - Still looking for the right P7 to trade on.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Patiently waiting a clean deal.
bump- Still available*

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Weekend Bump. Show me that P7 in great condition that you want to trade for this beautiful turn of the century tactical.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump and still looking for that right deal.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.