HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at Haufmans in Newington today, and they have a mint looking HK45 used for only $599. If I was a 45 fan, it would have been mine.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
WOW! You sure it was the new HK45? That is an amazing deal!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW! You sure it was the new HK45? That is an amazing deal!
Am I sure ? LOL

Im positive. Ive owned enough of the USP series to know the difference.

Il add, this is probably the largeest dealer in Ct, Id say towards the High end in Merchandise and price, and they reguarly get people who buy somthing, and trade it a few weeks later for somthing different. His new prices for HK are list, but Used are usually good deals.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,701 Posts
It's already gone.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ive gotta say, I was there two weeks ago and they didnt have a single HK in the store! Unless I walked through with my eyes closed. Got a sweet deal on a fobus holster for my p2k though!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Ive gotta say, I was there two weeks ago and they didnt have a single HK in the store! Unless I walked through with my eyes closed. Got a sweet deal on a fobus holster for my p2k though!
Hoffman's has more HK's than any dealer I've seen. Right when you walk in the store bang a left. They are in the 2nd cabinet from the wall. I've bought all my guns from them. I can't wait for them to move up the street and have a range.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, they do USUALLY have a few HK's. They must have $500,000 in inventory. Best stocked store around.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Even their backroom looks fully stocked. I love that place.

My birthday is next week and my when my family or the Girlfriend's family has asked what I want I reply "Hoffmans gift Certificates". I can't wait to go buy something. HK45C is next for me.

·
Registered
60 Posts
wow, i really must have had my eyes closed! i must agree, love that store. whats this about moving again and this time with a gun range?!?!?! first ive heard of this, kinda exciting.

-Brandon

·
Registered
284 Posts
wow, i really must have had my eyes closed! i must agree, love that store. whats this about moving again and this time with a gun range?!?!?! first ive heard of this, kinda exciting.

-Brandon
They are moving down where Sems (?) is now. I think it's next to Home Depot. They'll have a full indoor range.

:62:

·
Registered
60 Posts
ooooooooooooh boooooooooyyyyyyyyyy! got me all excited now, ne idea when?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I can't remember what they said. I did go there tonight to try and order a HK45C but Scott was out and it seems I need to wait for him.

They do have a pretty nice used P7 for $900 though. :eek:

·
Registered
60 Posts
ahhhhh! a P7 is on my list, but 900 is a bit too steep for my blood right now. once i get my RN, that will probably be a different story! (eh, only 15 months till then, right?!?!)

-Brandon

·
Registered
284 Posts
Well I'm at $900 and counting for Hoffmans gift certificates soooo, there will be something new in my future.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well I'm at $900 and counting for Hoffmans gift certificates soooo, there will be something new in my future.

now i know what to ask my family for for birthday presents in a few months!

-Brandon

·
Registered
98 Posts
I can't remember what they said. I did go there tonight to try and order a HK45C but Scott was out and it seems I need to wait for him.

They do have a pretty nice used P7 for $900 though. :eek:
I was there this past saturday and they had the 45c on the shelf

and in march theyll be having their inventory sell down sale, and reopening at the new locale sometime in april. per scott at his last gunshow sale

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and in march theyll be having their inventory sell down sale, and reopening at the new locale sometime in april. per scott at his last gunshow sale

Have to keep my eyes open for that.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts