HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I all the parts ready for Jeff to start on my 52k and now I'm second guessing myself with the more usable 52.

I like the thought of Sbr's the 52k and adding the K front grip, but feel in the long run the 52 would be a more useful and accurate gun.

So I pose the question, if you could have Jeff build you either, both isn't an option, which would you choose?

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
If you are not planning shooting it past 100m then I guess the K is OK. I have twin 52's and both are good to 300m and sear capable. Personally, I have no interest in rifle caliber guns that cannot hit a tin can @ 100m. Come to think of it even my pistol cal. guns hit cans @ 100m including MP5k-PDW's. I know that is not their intention but its nice to know they are capable of that...just me i guess.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I always love the "just get both"... I'm liking the 52 idea, more and more. I'll enjoy shooting them at the shoot, but I can't help but think about when I'll have one in my safe.

As for C3 stuff, I'm not into that right now, but maybe in the near future. For me I like the x39 round a lot and when you put it with the Roller Lock, I can't think of anything better. For me, had I known about this first, I don't know if I would have purchased any of the other Roller locks I own. Seems the best of all worlds.

--j

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
For me I like the x39 round a lot and when you put it with the Roller Lock, I can't think of anything better. For me, had I known about this first, I don't know if I would have purchased any of the other Roller locks I own. Seems the best of all worlds.

--j
I agree! I share your thoughts on this caliber so until you get yours here is something to tide you over.

This one is in the process of having the barrel cut down to 12.6 inches.

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
The 52K is a really cool toy but it's still just a toy. The 52 is a really cool toy and a practical gun to have. I get the 52 and stick with that if I could only have one. You can get the K later when you can get the other one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts