Soooo sad :(

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
They even cut the stock up??

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Idiots! They ruined a $2,500+ parts kit.

I have been to that city. Let's just say this doesn't surprise me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks like it had been dismembered with an axe, then left out in a desert. Geez, whatta waste.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
No big deal. After seeing train cars full of de-milled G3s heading for the melting pot, nothing like this phases me any more. It's like seeing a pimple on a tumor.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I wonder who bought it or if they're on this site... If so I would be interested in the barrel and barrel nut ( if the nut even exists, I didn't see it but the end of the barrel / chamber is still there ); at least what is left of them so I can take them to a machine shop locally and have a mandrel and wrench machined and fabbed...

It seems like the only parts that "may" still work are trigger springs, takedown pins, stock spring and latching mechanism, mag-lever, firing-pin locking pin, 1 screw and nut for carrying handle, rear buffer plate [ maybe? Looks like a chunk is missing ], stock pin, bolt-hold-open, 1 or more FCG pins, FCG Selector [ one side? or both but they look chewed up and the detect / selector-ring doesn't look like it made it either]...

It looks like it was chewed up with a shredder multiple times, soaked in salt-water, buried for a time, dug up and posted on GB... It's quite sad... I wouldn't have paid $36 + shipping of $5-$10...

But, if anyone knows who bought it, please PM me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll bee honest, I know nothing about the G36 other than what I'seen on YT but, even for $36 what could anyone do with those parts?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Maybe the buyer thought they would get a rear stub out of this for grafting purposes? I honestly cant think of any uses for these parts.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Looking at his other auction of Colt parts in similar condition, those G36C parts probably came out of NSWC Crane, and probably got "de-milled" the same way...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts