HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yes, that was discussed before. I will say they did a good job of the closeup shot of that compact.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I just joined and was unaware it had been discussed. I also didn't know at the time if that particular episode was a first run or a repeat.

Do you think that shot was staged to advertise HKs?

·
Registered
546 Posts

AP Photo

Reuters

Quote: "A law enforcement officer guards an entrance near the parked Northwest Airlines flight 253 plane, background, at the Detroit Metropolitan Airport in Romulus, Mich. , Sunday, Dec. 27, 2009. A law enforcement official says the man removed from the Sunday flight to Detroit posed no security risk to the plane. The official says the passenger was taken into custody after becoming verbally disruptive on landing. Subsequent interviews by investigators determined he was a businessman who became ill during the flight." Unquote

·
Registered
85 Posts
whats up with the half full magazine?

·
Registered
50 Posts
The half full mag is odd........also he holding the rifle as if he is a right handed shooter....but wouldn't his pistol position indicate that he is a lefty?

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Perhaps he is like several of the shooters that shot pistol with the left and rifles with the right. Is it that odd to do that. I shoot pistols with either hand equally well but I find that I can do my rifles the same way! But I find shooting left handed easier.

·
Registered
114 Posts
A few things. Detroit Swat has nothing to do with the Airport. Metro Airport has their own police force. I can't make out the writing on the badge but it looks like Metro Police. I would be willing to bet the g36s don't get much daylight time there.

The odd thing is I believe this portion of the airport is pretty accessible. Sure its gated off but you can see it from the nearby road and very little effort would get you in. I have always that that DTW was lacking in security along Northline and eureka roads.

This dude doesn't look too happy to be on this detail either.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Perhaps he is like several of the shooters that shot pistol with the left and rifles with the right. Is it that odd to do that. I shoot pistols with either hand equally well but I find that I can do my rifles the same way! But I find shooting left handed easier.
I have never known anyone to shoot rifle with one hand and pistol with the other......but hey: go with whatever puts the hole where you want it to be.

·
Registered
50 Posts
A few things. Detroit Swat has nothing to do with the Airport. Metro Airport has their own police force. I can't make out the writing on the badge but it looks like Metro Police. I would be willing to bet the g36s don't get much daylight time there.

The odd thing is I believe this portion of the airport is pretty accessible. Sure its gated off but you can see it from the nearby road and very little effort would get you in. I have always that that DTW was lacking in security along Northline and eureka roads.

This dude doesn't look too happy to be on this detail either.
I agree with the part about very little effort needed to get you in at that part of the airport...........I am surprised that some nut hasn't tried driving a big truck into a plane there yet. I bet in the near future we will see some sort of heavy duty concrete wall around the entire airport complex. When I was a kid I used to make deliveries for an electrical parts company....it was harder getting into Detroit Diesel than it was to get into secure areas of the airport.

·
Registered
484 Posts
AFA the mag part, Im guessing they issued one box of ammo, 20 rounds, to him and thats why

1 - 11 of 11 Posts