HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took my daughter today for her first muffin and to support 2a. (Because of the Anti's Boycott.) I had my P30L showed below and my new P2Ksk.

..and yes, tell us which HK you took. (Thanks SG)

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,739 Posts
And to keep this HK, tell us which HK you were packin'...

I went to the local Starbucks after lunch and bough "dessert coffee" and paid with $2 bills (had to explain to the cashier why she got so many of them today). I had an MP7 in the messenger bag.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And to keep this HK, tell us which HK you were packin'...

I went to the local Starbucks after lunch and bough "dessert coffee" and paid with $2 bills (had to explain to the cashier why she got so many of them today). I had an MP7 in the messenger bag.
I took my Daughter to three SB today. Only one of them even knew someone was boycotting them until our groups started showing up today with guns and $2 bills.

For anyone that wants the picture without the Moto, here's the link.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f33/wolvee123/My Guns/2012-02-14_15-23-19_616.jpg

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I took my daughter today for her first muffin and to support 2a. (Because of the Anti's Boycott.) I had my P30L showed below and my new P2Ksk.

..and yes, tell us which HK you took. (Thanks SG)

Yup its official... you're that DUDE!

I had to pull a double at work today. Would have been my HK45c though. Plus I'm broke I can't afford starbucks, I'm too busy buying HK's. Lol.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm out of the loop I guess, what the hell is/was going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 14th gun owners assemble at Starbucks to show support
Anti gun groups are going to be protesting and boycotting Starbucks because of their stance on firearms (that they follow state law) and wont ban the possession in their stores. To show support for Starbucks stance and their refusal to cave to the anti gun groups show your support by buying a cup and hanging out for a bit and let them know why you are there that day.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I did and convinced 4 other to buy some Starbucks too!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I went out of my way to stop by a store.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,739 Posts
I think it was the part about *explaining* what was going on that made a difference. I took the time to let folks know why so many $2 bill were in their register. Many folks, including customers, twigged to the validity of the anti-boycott and the way of showing our support by *spending* money instead of depriving the business of money. I was wearing basketball shorts an a t-shirt and was asked by a pretentious, chin-strap beard wearing hipster "Well obviously, you're not carrying, so what's the point?" My response? "How do you know that I don't have a machine gun in my bag... ready to save your a$$ when some idiot decides now is the time to rip off the baristas?" I got a *whatever* look. And patted the MP7 in the messenger bag.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I Don't think their Boycott made much of a difference. Every SB we went to today was packed like a Sardine can. :0) I got a similar response today from one hipster. I had my 1 year old with me so I couldn't exchange banter the way I would like to have. I just said, "if anyone ever tried to hurt this little girl, there is going to be hell to pay and I can't wait 45 minutes for a police officer who has less training than I do trying to find out the facts after people are already dead."

He shut up, gave a "whatever" look and walked away. 99% of the responses where positive today.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Went by and got my wife a $20 gift card for her valentines present. Was carrying my sk. Didn't go inside cause had to get back to work just did my part to patronize. I carry iwb so inside or drive thru wouldn't have been different.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
USPC .45 the first time and a P30S the second. I was at a indoor range out here and oddly enough it was nest to a Starbucks so when we got through shooting we went next door twice.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Wish I would've known this yesterday. Personally, I could care less for coffee and especially "All-Star Buck$." However, I side with Starbucks stance on this topic. My RIGHT to bear arms is non-negotiable.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts