HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around and found this Heckler & Koch H&K SL8 Complete Forearm stock/handguard. The seller claims that "The stock Forearm came off of a Brand New SL8 Rifle. The Forearm stock/Handguard can be used in your G36/G36C/G36K conversion. This will fit SL8's and G36's."

HECKLER&KOCH H&K SL8 FOREARM STOCK G36 SL8 6 HK! : for Heckler & Koch at GunBroker.com

I don't remember ever seeing a green or blue (in one picture) SL-8 or G36 for that matter. Has somebody started making "Bad" aftermarket G36 conversion parts (note no vent slots)or is this real?

I don't care if this is real , there is no way this is going to fit a G36C

·
Registered
194 Posts
The "blue" you are referring to is the grey the SL8-1 came in.

As far as green, that's just different lighting with the camera. Gave a green appearance. See how the wood floor is a different color in that picture too?

Just looks like a normal SL8-1 forearm to me...

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
They originally came in a grey color. The one on gunbroker is grey. The poor pics make it look a blue or green in one of the photo's. The only colors from the factory are grey and black.

·
Registered
260 Posts
You could always get creative with the original gray SL8 stuff and dye it green (or blue, or anything darker than the gray) if you're looking for that type of thing.
I'm sure one of our talented mod people could cut it down and make it look clean.

·
Premium Member
3,879 Posts
Wasn't there a white version too? Prototype maybe?

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,656 Posts
I recall seeing a white version as well. Now neon green... THAT would be something!

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Here is the white version.

SL8

It says they are the German guns, but were the German SL8s ever really released to that public in that white color? Or was it a prototype that HK used for the initial ad campaign?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts