HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Looks like the nuked the DJ Getz forum and I have a question. I have one of his Mp5 clones and love it to death. I'm going to be doing SBR paperwork on it and as I recall it has a normal short barrel with the fake suppressor pined and welded to get the legal 16-inch length.

So, I could just have a smith drill out the pin and remove the fake can (barrel extension) once my Form 1 is done.. right?

Is it just a three lug barrel or a three lug with threaded end?

Thanks for any help with this..

Steven

·
Registered
100 Posts
I had a Getz K model with the welded fake suppressor to make it 16" After I SBR'd it, it was pinned over a threaded 3 lug. I know thats not the same gun as the MP5 but I'll bet he did them the same, but Im guessing.

·
Sheepdog in West Texas
1,741 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Dave is not active in the business anymore. Since he is no longer a contributing member the forum was locked and removed from the main page is my understanding but per the link above it is still accessible.

To answer your question, yes the barrel extension is blind pinned on. Drill the pin after you get an approved F1 back and youre good to go

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dave is not active in the business anymore. Since he is no longer a contributing member the forum was locked and removed from the main page is my understanding but per the link above it is still accessible.

To answer your question, yes the barrel extension is blind pinned on. Drill the pin after you get an approved F1 back and youre good to go
Thanks.. and thanks to whoever posted the link.. but why remove from the main page if the info is there.. makes it nearly impossible to find.. anyways.. thanks :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm.. I didn't see the thread in there where he described the features of his 94FS/MP5 .. would like to archive that info. Not that I'm going to sell :)

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Thanks.. and thanks to whoever posted the link.. but why remove from the main page if the info is there.. makes it nearly impossible to find.. anyways.. thanks :)
Marketplace Vendors pay for right to market their products to the membership. As such, they are given a sub-forum to communicate with us more effectively. Once a vendor withdraws from the program - their sub-forum is removed from public view (kind of).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts