HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I hate to tell you all this, but I'm moving back to my home state of IN at the end of Jan. Details are still sketchy at this point.

Don't feel too bad for me. I intend to convert my USC to SBR UMP. and get hi-caps for my guns. And i'll get an unrestricted carry.

in the meanwhile, i'll miss hanging out w/ you guys. we've had some good times. Except for The Range Nazi.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Will be sorry to see you go, but happy for you at the same time to be out of NY and its ultra-restrictive laws!

If I'm ever out in IN I'll have to hit you up so we can burn through some brass ;)

Good luck with the move. Maybe we should get another shoot together before you go? Might be a little difficult with the Holidays, but we can see what everyone thinks? Maybe in Westchester this time so its not so far of a hike for the guys in the boroughs.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Don,

It sounds like you are moving on to bigger and better things and I am truly happy for you. Sad to see you go, but happy overall. And I'm counting on still seeing you here on the forums. Good luck with everything and stay in touch.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, don't worry ricky. i'll still post on here and visit NY from time to time. I've got some very close friends here. Not to mention, shopping in NYC is a lot of fun.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Well, if you or your friends ever run into any problems while shopping in NYC, you know who to call. :D

Take care of yourself and the ladies as well Don. Glad to hear you are going to be able to get all the fun toys out there and carry them around whenever and wherever you like.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry guys, I pull out Tues. morning!

for a shall issue full carry state. and i don't think you have to wait a set amount of time to establish residency, just have a valid drivers license. brings a tear to your eye doesn't it? (did i mention you can have: hi-caps, NFA- silencers, full auto, sbr, and more-It's almost like living in the USA)

PS they honor all states permits so come visit...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Best of luck Don! Enjoy FREEDOM!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Farewell, Good Luck and visit often!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Best of luck Don! Sorry we couldn't hook up before you leave, but that's life right? Make sure you post lots and lots of pics of all the new toys you get. You know we're jealous of you already, so at least let us live vicariously though you ;)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys. i appreciate the kind words. i'll miss you guys. we had some fun times. i'm sorry we didn't get another together.

don't worry, once i get settled u guys can come anytime.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts