HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So back in the '90's I owned three HK FA's:

1) S&H seared MP5/94SD convert - SN's are Sear = 1635, Suppressor = 43-14768S, Rifle = 43-14768, sold to David Allen in FLA

2) S&H seared 33/93 convert - SN's are Sear = 1909, Supressor = F-922, Rifle = A129752, sold back to the SOT from whom I purchased it, Duffy's gun room in Baltimore Co., MD.

3) Volmer HK 21 - SN's are Sear = (3 caliber approved) H2119, sold to a David Allen in FLA.

Would love to know if they made it to a good home. Looking at what I sold them fr, I almost started to cry:12:

David

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm thinking my boys are homeless and set adrift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,140 Posts
@caf82313 thanks for that post. I was selling those sears from Dan at LMO back then. Dealer was $375 (Mr. Fleming needed to raise funds for his legal expenses ).

I remember holding a zip lock bag full of sears. Nope, didn't keep any.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Think one day we'll all be reminiscing like this about AR stripped lowers? "Remember when they were $100? Man, we should have bought hundreds!"

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
I like the "Consumer Warning" that the supply is getting low. Wonder what was considered low in those golden days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
910 Posts
I asked about the same thing re my bunch I sold over a divorce. No replies.

DDG

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, but add a zero and your close to the sales price of the MP5SD with 6, 30rnd mags and the A1 and A3 stocks along with cleaning kit with barrel brush.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,930 Posts
[MENTION=61280] I was selling those sears from Dan at LMO back then. Dealer was $375 (Mr. Fleming needed to raise funds for his legal expenses ).

I remember holding a zip lock bag full of sears. Nope, didn't keep any.
Good info thanks for sharing

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sold it for what I paid.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I sold it for what I paid.

dude not to hijack your thread but i had a transferable mg42 i paid 900 sold for 1200 and thought i made a killing, duh! in 76 lol - moral to the story "let it go brother - let it go" move on with your life. ;)

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
dude not to hijack your thread but i had a transferable mg42 i paid 900 sold for 1200 and thought i made a killing, duh! in 76 lol - moral to the story "let it go brother - let it go" move on with your life. ;)
Oh believe me I have. Was just revisiting to see if anyone here has them. Also figured I would provide an indication of price for those who may track that sort of thing (like me;-).

·
Premium Member
3,140 Posts
That add was after they had a price increase. Before that, Long Mountain listed as them at $475 (dealer was $375). Makes you wonder what they paid for them?
Now that you say it, I remember it that way too. I'm pretty sure it was a consignment deal with Mr Fleming, not owned outright by LMO. I sold 10 to a dealer for $3250. I don't remember what my end was, probably not much.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I was not around in the good old MG days, but I feel similarly upset for not buying up bitcoins in 2011-2012 when I was thinking about it.

But I'd feel worse if I had a chance to buy machine guns at those prices. If only we knew...

Hopefully things will change one day, and we can form 1 new MGs. Doubtful, but not impossible.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I am pretty sure your SD passed through my hands circa 2003 as I bought one from your buyer but I don't have my book handy to check.
Fantastic, how did it perform? It ran flawlessly for me and I cleaned the devil out of it every time I shot it (broke it down as much as I could, even removing the shell ejector, etc... .

Thanks for speaking up!:)

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was not around in the good old MG days, but I feel similarly upset for not buying up bitcoins in 2011-2012 when I was thinking about it.

But I'd feel worse if I had a chance to buy machine guns at those prices. If only we knew...

Hopefully things will change one day, and we can form 1 new MGs. Doubtful, but not impossible.
"To dream the impossible dream"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts