HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I just picked up 5 used more mags for my .45 usp. This gives me a total of 10. What do you guys think :-D

I have a lead on 6 more BRAND NEW mags (for $25 a piece), I will met up with the guy sunday.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I have 18 for my primary HD handgun, a P30/9MM. 8 for the P2000SK/9 (use P30 mags as a reload and at the range).

Only 10 for my HK45C, since I sold my 10rd mags. Need some more for sure, always looking to add 2-4 here or there.

·
Registered
72 Posts
At that price, you can't afford not to if you have the money available! Magazines are the one thing I think you can never have too many of, no matter the pistol. Speaking of, I need to get more. Thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the 5 i just bought, i paid 35 each for. before i even bought my gun, i found a guy that sold me 3 mags for like 28ish a piece. i like finding deals :)

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
No such thing as enough mags. When i opened this thread I thought you'd be asking if you had enough HKs. The answer was still going to be no BTW.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
"Too much is never enough." You replace them as they start to malfunction.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Unless it's an antique that won't likely ever see combat (again) I will not own an auto pistol without at least 12 spare mags. I prefer 20 +

Good start, keep adding

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what happens when a magazine fails? i didn't know mags wearing out was a worry, still new to this gun thing a bit. but glad i have a bunch! and the 6 new mags at 25 a piece is happening, ill have 16 total on sunday!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Keeping getting more! Espeically the normal capacity mags (12 rounds). I still vividly remember the effects of the 94 assault weapon ban and the high price for over 10 round capacity mags. We will see those days again I fear.

·
Registered
50 Posts

I just picked up 5 used more mags for my .45 usp. This gives me a total of 10. What do you guys think :-D

I have a lead on 6 more BRAND NEW mags (for $25 a piece), I will met up with the guy sunday.

I think you're my hero and criminals better stay out of your neighborhood!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Enough Mags? You can never have enough. If you think you have enough then you are compromising some how some way. Remember, No Compromise.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Seems like plenty. Springs and followers will give out long before the mag body and baseplate are done. Seems wasteful to toss them out when they can be rebuilt for less than half the cost of a new one. One of my two dedicated training mags is on its third spring and follower, and is still going strong with more than 25,000 rounds through it. My other 7 mags are dedicated to carry, matches and classes.

·
Registered
865 Posts
You can never have enough magazines loaded and ready to go, besides you never know when one become inoperable, always have a back-up plan. By the way you off to a good start.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts