HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While browsing for MP5 mags on some different sites I noticed that a site has a seperate item listed for 30 rd curved SP5K magazines, says, made by HK, same price as the MP5 30rd mags listed as a different item. Model numbers for each are the same except the SP5k has an S on the end of it. It just seems odd to me that they show out of stock for the MP5s, and that they have a ton In stock for the SP5Ks.

·
Registered
253 Posts
It appears they don't have the laser engraved MADE IN GERMANY on them. If you don't mind PMing me where they have some SP5K mags I'd be interested in picking up a few. Thx

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can you post the site here? or send me a message as well? thanks kindly.
https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=36179

on an additional note, i went and checked the 3 NIW MP5 30rd mags i ordered from HKparts the other week, and they do say the "mag, MP5, 9mm, 30RD, but the part number reads 206349S , which is the same part number listed on lanbosarmory's site, so i'm interested to see what the packages/ side of the mags say when they arrive.

I'll be sure to follow up once i get them!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
just as an update, I received the mags the other day, they do have the "Made in Germany" and 9mm x19" stamped on the left hand side. package says the same as the German NIW MP5 mags i ordered from hkparts: "mag, mp5, 9mm, 30rd" part # 206349S... so i guess they're the same thing as anticipated, lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is the mp5 mags that have the large white lettering "Made In Germany" on the center of mag left side legit or is someone trying to pull one over all of us? The German mags I am used to are the ones that either are date coded back in the days, or have the Made in Germany actually stamped in the metal but in smaller non painted print on left side like the ones that came with my SP5K when I bought it last year. If those white lettering "Made In Germany" mags are legit, then is it just a new way of them stamping/engraving their country of origin? Oh and one more question . . . Are the mp5 mags bought from Lanbosarmory.com the large white lettering type or not? Any info on all I have asked here would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts